Product Lifecycle Manager
Proclinical is excited to announce a brand-new role for a Product Lifecycle Manager in Zug, with the option to work from home. This role would be dedicated to making massive contributions to developing drugs that would help cancer.
- Leading the cross-functional Action Team ensuring the deployment of the commercial tactical plan and coordination of cross functional projects
- Leading local commercial projects, such as development and execution of campaigns, sales of sales and marketing generation insights.
- Planning, monitoring and tracking the performance and forecasting of the respective brand.
- Contributing to the EMEA and the marketing functional networks providing local market expertise, sharing best practices and representing the local interest.
- Contributing to the development of the overall training plan and leads the development and execution of the commercial training elements
Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or Life Sciences (BA/BSc or equivalent)
- Strong relevant professional experience
- Demonstrated record of accomplishments in pharmaceutical sales or marketing
- Solid understanding of the Healthcare environment and pharmaceutical industry
- Project Management Skills
- Positive dissatisfaction and aspiration to beat the odds
- Fluency in English and German required, French considered an advantage
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please Anna Bigiotti on +44 2038542470 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv
A full job description is available on request.