Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Process Mechanic for our client located in West Chester, PA. Successful candidate will perform preventative maintenance and repairs on cGLP, cGMP, cGEP equipment and systems (e.g., mechanical, electrical).
- Evaluate and recommend equipment improvements to improve availability, capability and yield.
- Perform equipment failure analyses (including preventative and unscheduled maintenance).
- Troubleshoot and diagnoses difficult, infrequent problems with cGLP, cGMP, cGEP equipment.
- Prepare technical reports to document equipment modifications and equipment maintenance procedures.
- Analyze possible solutions using standard procedures.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Maintain proper documentation for all maintenance activities.
- Perform emergency and corrective repairs on all process related equipment and utilities.
- Perform scheduled preventive maintenance activities on all equipment and systems in order to maximize facility uptime and equipment availability.\
- As directed by management, act as a contact/resource for vendors on equipment or systems.
- Assist or support other maintenance technicians as required in the accomplishment of duties/assignments.
- Assist in developing new/modifying existing equipment PM procedures, LOTOs and SOPs as assigned by Management.
- Safely operate hand and power tools as well as shop equipment.
- Help maintain appropriate critical spare parts inventory for Utilities and process equipment.
- Operate the Utility Automation System (UAS) to validated standards.
- Utilize various test equipment and meters as applicable to effectively troubleshoot equipment and systems.
- May also perform other duties as assigned
Skills and Requirements
- 3+ years of experience as a maintenance or service technician required.
- Applied Science or technical degree in a maintenance trade or equivalent combination of post-secondary education preferred.
- Technical training and/or work experience associated with mechanical and/or electrical fields.
- Previous maintenance experience required.
- Calibration experience a plus.
- Understanding of facility and manufacturing related equipment.
- Demonstrates excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to read, comprehend and apply written and verbal instruction accurately.
- Demonstrates the ability to provide timely feedback to Management and customers regarding work, procedures, schedules, etc.
- Must understand and apply all concepts, methods, and procedures applicable to the job.
- Possess and apply the necessary skills and techniques for the job.
- Able to start and complete most work with minimal intervention or support from others.
- High attention to detail.
- Work independently with minimal supervision.
- Follow job procedures and maintain work area in a safe and organized manner.
- Observes safety rules and is alert with regard to safety of others.
- Completes work in an appropriate timeframe and works efficiently.
- Uses downtime constructively.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Maya Smith at (+1) 267-405-6995 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.