Principal Solutions Architect
Proclinical is recruiting for a Principal Solutions Architect for a global biopharmaceutical company located in Durham, NC. As the Architect, you will identify improvement and automation opportunities, perform portfolio planning, manage ERP operations, and support of information systems and services for the client's staff.
- Direct the planning and implementation and/or improvement of key ERP ecosystem initiatives in support of business operations to improve cost effectiveness, service quality, and business development.
- Support end-to-end solutioning: design, develop, test, and deploy SAP functionality and enhancements to meet business needs.
- Provide oversight and management of ERP hosted platform.
- Provide management and oversight of ERP application security.
- Coordinate activities across multiple projects, products, and technologies to ensure integration, consistent implementation, and compliance with technical standards.
- Establish configuration standards and ensures project documentation requirements are met.
- Partner with senior IT and business leaders to better understand the needs of the business, and work to ensure that resources and projects are properly aligned with business priorities.
- Direct the planning and coordination of key ERP and Finance technology initiatives.
- Monitor and manage the application projects and report on the status.
- Ensures compliance of system (GxP, SOX, HIPAA, GDPR, etc) and that the appropriate processes and policies are developed and followed.
- Provide management and oversight of ERP audit process to ensure SOX and GxP compliance. Work directly with internal and external audit teams to ensure compliance of ERP ecosystem and remediation of audit issues.
- Author technical documents, including SOPs, validation documents, RFP's, white papers, strategy documents, monthly reports, status reports, and user manuals as may be required.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Requirements:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent required, advance degree is preferred.
- 12 years' experience successfully developing, implementing, and supporting information systems and services in FDA regulated environment.
- 8 years' experience in deployment and support of SAP ERP systems.
- A broad and deep knowledge of SAP ERP technologies and processes including SAP FI/MM/SDS/QA functions, ABAP, Basis, and Security.
- Working knowledge of RICEFW.
- Demonstrated experience using a GRC tool to manage SAP ERP.
- Demonstrated experience managing audit processes and internal and external auditors
- Demonstrated experience with strategies and technologies for application and data integration,
- Demonstrated experience planning, coordinating, and executing multiple projects concurrently.
- Demonstrated leadership skills to lead, develop and manage an IT organization through rapid growth and change. Experienced in staff career development, performance evaluation and team building.
- Candidate must have excellent written and oral communication skills. Proven ability to interact with Executive level team members and build relationships.
- Ability to function in a collaborative environment; sensitivity to others; high integrity; excellent judgment.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Proclinical at email@example.com
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.