Principal Medical Writer
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Remote Principal Medical Writer for a global pharmaceutical company. As the Remote Principal Medical Writer, you will coordinate the preparation and timely delivery of high-quality documents for international regulatory filings and clinical programs. This position will involve writing and managing of sub-contracted writing activities.
- Produce documents to support clinical trials and regulatory submissions, in accordance with
- international regulations and guidelines, as well as company international standards (40%).
- Ensure that key messages and critical issues are accurately and consistently presented across
- Prepare detailed timelines of writing activities for assigned documents and validate dates with all
- impacted document production team members.
- Ensure coverage of writing activities in accordance with the project objectives and project-
- specific milestone dates.
- Research and recommend external partners and monitor the quality and progress of sub-contracted
- writing activities (30%).
- Contribute to updating SOPs and templates managed by Scientific Writing, and interface with other
- departments for process fine-tuning (25%).
- Other duties as assigned (5%).
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact George Watson at (+1) 929-388-1650 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.