Post Doc Fellowship
Proclinical is seeking a Post Doc Fellowship for a cutting-edge medical organization located in Philadelphia, PA.
Must be eligible to work in the US.
- Analyzing EnvAb coevolution leading to bNAbs targeting V2 apex, V3 glycan, CD4bs, and fusion peptide epitopes as a molecular guide for HIV-1 immunogen in humans.
- Daily tasks will include isolating rhesus macaque bNAb, mAbs, characterizing EnvAb coevolution leading to bNAb induction in rhesus macaques, and developing as well as test novel vaccine platforms (SOSIPs, VLPs, RNA, DNA) that express stabilized native like env trimers that bind rhesus bNAb unmutated common ancestor and intermediate stage antibodies.
- The goal of this research will be to study SHIV infected and HIV1 ENV trimer immunized rhesus macaques to elucidate "rules" governing the elicitation of bNAbs by novel vaccines in humans.
Skills and Requirements:
- Education in and training with a focus in Virology and Immunology is essential.
- 05 years of experience
- Salary is dependent on experience level.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Janelle Jones at +(1) 267-297-3257 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.