Planner/Coordinator, Quality Control Samples
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Planner / Coordinator of Quality Control Sample for a leading biotechnology company located in Gaithersburg, MD. As the Quality Control Sample Coordinator, you will be a proactive individual showcasing initiative and mindset for continuous improvement with interest in working in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Interface with internal / external customers and partners across Novavax global supply chain to coordinate logistics of critical QC shipments
- Coordinate and plan sample shipment with partner sites for internal and external testing
- Communicates status of samples and critical reagents to appropriate stakeholders
- Plan and track requests related to sample testing and analysis
- Draft and/or review work instructions, SOP's, and shipping documentation (e.g. customs invoice, material submission forms)
- Follow and assure compliance with GMP standards, Novavax EHS policies, along with regulations and guidelines (e.g. IATA, FDA)
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's or Associate's degree in a Life Sciences discipline preferred
- 2+ years of working in cGMP Quality Control Environment
- Strong Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Strong verbal communication skills with outside contract laboratories and manufacturers
- Capable of managing own workload under limited guidance and managing multiple priorities
- Able to support off-hours work as needed
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Matt Phelan at (+1) 646-779-7968 or email@example.com.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.