Pharmaceutical Sales Specialist - CVRM ATTR
Proclinical is seeking a Pharmaceutical Sales Specialist - CVRM ATTR for a global pharmaceutical company located in Boston, MA.
Must be eligible to work in the US.
- Provide solutions to our customers by acting as the key business owner of resources and solutions for a variety of customers, including Health Care Providers, Reimbursement Personnel, Practice Administrators, Centers of Excellence, and Integrated Delivery Network Stakeholders and is accountable for working collaboratively to help ensure customer inquiries are resolved.
- Aggregate customer, market data, and insights to effectively apply to multiple channels to drive total selling engagements.
- Facilitate clinical dialogue that compels the customer to act on behalf of their patients and engage the entire account to understand any obstacles that exist, to provide appropriate solutions.
- Identify shared priorities and leverage knowledge and tactics within full account to develop a strategic territory business plan that drives product demand by meeting the needs of key partners and ultimately their patients to drive superior results.
- Make connections with other company resources by orchestrating in a collaborative manner with territory colleagues, reimbursement partners, other field-based and home-office personnel teams to proactively address customer needs and provide appropriate access support. This will be accomplished through a balance of demand generation and facilitation of the account management.
- Analyze territory market data and trends to gain insights into the local business environment, drive pull-through and lead engagements with customers.
- Lead planning meetings with key partners to solve customer problems.
- Apply expertise and knowledge of the marketplace, applicable competitors, industry, and cross-functional activities/plans to anticipate and optimally manage business opportunities and challenges.
- Influence and orchestrate multi-channel engagements and omni-channel execution to drive performance.
- Demonstrates learning agility, flexibility, and ability to grasp feedback to learn, grow, and evolve for impact through a Growth Mindset
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in specialty pharmaceuticals (CV, rare disease, immunology, oncology / hematology preferred), biotech, or a sales role of similar complexity within the last 2 years
- Needs: Rare Disease/equivalent experience.
- Strong ability to collaborate and work cross-functionally within a matrix environment and can communicate clinical product information
- Proven track record of consistent high-performance, and well-versed in navigating and successfully selling to large accounts and key customer segments
- Strong scientific acuity in a highly competitive environment
- This is a remote position that will support key accounts in an assigned region. Candidate must reside within territory, or within a reasonable daily commuting distance from territory boarder
- Ability to travel approximately 75% over a broad geography is required, with the ability to drive and/or fly within the territory
- A valid driver's license and safe driving record
- Internal candidate must be at least at Senior PSS / Level 3 at time of consideration
- Advanced or Master's degree
- 5 or more years' experience in CV, rare disease states, HemOnc, hospital/IDN, immunology, account management strategy, and new product launches
- Broad understanding in patient services, market access, HUB services, specialty pharmacy, reimbursement and/or medical calling on HCPs with respect to a complex product or reimbursement pathway
- Demonstrated effective time management, organizational and interpersonal skills to prioritize opportunities
- Demonstrated effective leadership, organization, and communication skills
- Demonstrated judgment and decision-making capability
- Be results oriented with demonstrated time management skills
- Please note - Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Emily Notman at +(1) 617-963-0344 or email@example.com.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.