Pharmaceutical Operations Manager
Pharmaceutical Operations Manager - Permanent - Onsite
Proclinical is seeking a Pharmaceutical Operations Manager to join a cutting-edge pharmaceutical company. This is a permanent role located in Middletown, DE.
The successful incumbent will thrive on taking initiative, excel at wearing multiple hats, and can switch roles swiftly as circumstances evolve. Collaboration is critical at this dynamic setting, with open communication and a team-first attitude driving success. This position will be an integral part of the site leadership team and report to the Site Head of Middletown.
Skills & Requirements:
- Adaptability to a fast-paced, start-up-like environment, with a willingness to embrace changes and uncertainties.
- Flexibility and proactiveness, with the ability to take initiative.
- Strong organizational skills, able to handle multiple priorities and deadlines.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and relationship-building skills.
- A strong spirit of teamwork.
- Outstanding problem-solving skills.
- A minimum of a bachelor's or associate degree with over 6 years of experience in manufacturing site operations.
- Working knowledge of manufacturing and R&D operations.
- Proven experience in leading and managing a team.
- Proficiency in handling local codes and regulations while maintaining international standards.
- Highly self-motivated individual capable of working with minimum guidance.
- Languages: English
- Chinese: preferred but not required.
- Must be eligible to work in the US.
The Pharmaceutical Operations Manager will:
- Serve as the focal point for administrative support to the Project Team members, demonstrating a proactive approach and the ability to anticipate needs.
- Coordinate and orchestrate site visits and team agendas strategically, including the coordination of senior executives' site visits.
- Manage resources in alignment with site priorities and anticipate future service needs.
- Support the design and allocation of the temporary project office and future office space.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to initiate and manage 3rd party services for site office supplies, workspaces, transportation, facility cleaning and housekeeping, security, catering, and other site services.
- Communicate with external partners, contractors, government departments, and other stakeholders on a variety of different documents and agreements as required.
- Act as a dedicated member of the Project Team, supporting project execution and taking on responsibilities as assigned by the Site Head.
- Lead the Site Support Team to ensure smooth site administrative operations in collaboration with internal and external parties.
- Create and manage the site administrative services function to support the entire site operation, ensuring a smooth and effective admin operation, including 3rd party services for office supplies, workspaces, transportation, facility cleaning and housekeeping, security, catering, and other site services.
- Design, create, and manage site support and administrative process.
- Manage resources according to site priorities and anticipate future service needs.
- Manage and maintain communications with external partners, government departments, and stakeholders on permits, licenses, and certificates, among other related matters.
- Demonstrate a commitment to safety and ensure conformance to EHS (Environmental, Health, and Safety) expectations, including fire safety.
- Manage and support senior management's offices on the site.
- Coordinate site-level initiatives, events, and activities.
- Promote a continuous improvement culture across the site and benchmark best practices both internally and externally.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Mike Raletz at (+1) 267-428-7770 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.