Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Particle Engineer with a pharmaceutical company located in West Lafayette, IN.
- Working within Micrometrics
- Perform particle size method development and validation activities
- Perform BET surface area and porosity testing
- Ensure particle size and surface area instruments remain cGMP compliant by conducting instrument calibration and performing maintenance and troubleshooting of instrumentation where necessary
- Prepare technical documents including scientific reports, development reports, validation protocols, and methods
- Design experimental plans and write appropriately scoped proposals for clients.
- Comply with all cGMP, laboratory SOPs, and company policies and procedures
Skills and Requirements:
- M.S. or PhD degree in scientific discipline (e.g., Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry, Physical Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Sciences, or related science field and relevant Micromeritics experience.
- 8-12 years' experience with developing and validating particle size methods in a cGMP environment, preferably in the pharmaceutical industry
- Must be able to work on multiple concurrent projects, and communicate effectively with interdisciplinary project teams
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word and the ability to learn other scientific software packages, as required
- Demonstrated problem solving and decision making skills to identify and solve work related issues.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience executing computer system validation activities related to particle size and surface area instruments.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Brianna Copeland at 617-830-7546.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.