An excellent multinational healthcare company is seeking a skilled Outsourcing Associate. You will be based in the desirable area of Basel, Switzerland. This is a chance to join a top healthcare organisation who provide an innovative range of diagnostic solutions and medicines.
- Preparation of contracts for ARIBA in agreement with payment schedules, study types and workpackages aligned with PS tracking tool (SafetyPlan).
- Responsible for Purchase Order (PO) creation for Tox studies.
- ARIBA invoice identifications and checking.
- Project related invoices.
- MABA, extended bench related invoices.
- Deputy for PO creation and invoice checking for ADME/DMPK /Bioanalytics and archiving of outsourced studies.
- Handling various lists and requests (accounts payable, finance, CROs).
- Communicate with external parties as required.
- Follow-up accrual and service receipt process in agreement with planning, finance and procurement.
- Follow-up on complaints and issues.
- GOST monthly statistic overview (tracking of POs, invoices, lists).
Skills and Requirements:
- Familiar with ARIBA and Office Applications.
- Scientific/ Procurement/ Finance background is an advantage.
- Able to work in a dynamic environment, demonstrating flexibility in working together in a growing and changing business environment.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
- Fluent in German and English.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Anna Bigiotti on +44 2038542470 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.