Operations Project Manager
Proclinical is currently recruiting for an Operations Project Manager with a pharmaceutical company located in New Haven, CT.
- Partner with the OAL(s) to develop and maintain program plans. Ensure tactical program deliverables align to overall program strategy.
- Facilitates and documents cross-functional team meetings to ensure on time delivery of product supply and key program regulatory CMC milestones.
- May represent GCS/GPSOM on indication or route-of-administration specific Global Program Teams (GPTs).
- Enables clinical supply execution and operational excellence by implementing program management tools (timelines, minutes, agendas, risk management, etc) and practices to ensure delivery of supply and regulatory filings.
- Drives execution of the program to achieve goals/objectives without compromising program deliverables or quality.
- Proactively manages the program critical path, assesses operational feasibility of strategic plans, and identifies and manages program risk.
- Manages the program schedule, budget, and resource information to enable efficient and effective CMC portfolio management.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelors' degree in business or scientific discipline required. Advanced degree and/or PMP Certification preferred.
- 5+ years of related experience in biopharmaceutical industry/project management.
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail coupled with strong interpersonal skills, self-awareness and ability to manage team dynamics.
- Professional and effective written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated success in leading and negotiating in a matrix-based organization.
- Demonstrated ability to identify key program risks and develop mitigation strategies and contingency plans.
- Strong track record in program management in cross-functional drug development teams and/or clinical, regulatory, pharmaceutical sciences/technical operations team(s) in the biopharmaceutical industry.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Janelle Jones at 267-297-3257.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.