Operational Specialist Pharmacovigilance
Are you looking for an opportunity to forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning? This is an opportunity to join a large pharmaceutical organisation as an Operational Specialist of Pharmacovigilance. This role is based in Germany, with a uniquely formed team to tackle medical information and pharmacovigilance.
- Provide phone support to health care professionals and consumers regarding adverse events, product quality complaints, medical inquiries, product support, and other needs as required. This does NOT include commercial sales support.
- Receive, triage, review and process Lifecycle safety operational data. Perform data entry for tracking and Lifecycle safety databases, coding relevant medical terminology, writing descriptive narratives, generating queries pertinent to the case, performing quality control, assisting with reconciliation, driving case closure, coordinating translations.
- Receive and document incoming telephone calls, faxes or emails from investigative sites or other sources reporting safety data.
- Build a positive, collaborative team environment with Lifecycle safety team members, lead by example, provide training and mentoring for less experienced team members and operations staff, assist Operations with appropriate allocation of resource.
- Establish and maintain effective team project service operations communications i.e. provide regular feedback to operations team manager and Customer Delivery manager (CDM) on project metrics, out of scope work challenges/issues and successes.
- Liaise with Project Manager by proactively identifying issues and proposing solutions, providing them with technical support, reports, metrics, identifying SOW changes and potential change orders, delegating client requests.
- Participate in training across Lifecycle safety process service offerings, participate in working groups as applicable in implementation of new initiatives, identification and implementation of process efficiencies.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor's Degree in a Life Science is required. Experience in Lifecycle safety (Pharmacovigilance, CEVA, Medical Information, Safety Publishing, Risk Management etc) is an asset.
- Life sciences and/or health knowledge with analytical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English and German
- Willingness and aptitude to learn new skills across our Lifecycle Safety service lines.
- Must be Fluent in English plus one other language from - French or Spanish or Italian or Dutch or German
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical and medical device companies.