Oncology Account Manager - Madison
Proclinical is seeking an Oncology Account Manager for a leading pharmaceutical company located in Madison / Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
This position is responsible for the in-label promotion and sales of existing oncology products within the Oncology portfolio. This may also involve new product launches.
Must be eligible to work in the US.
- Calls on customers (academic & community setting) in a specific geography, provides in-label technical and administrative product information on company's products.
- Responsible for new account development within assigned geographic territory.
- Builds relationships with physicians, nurses, pharmacy, office staff and key thought leaders in assigned territory.
- Analyzes customer's needs and incorporates a Business Plan to achieve desired results.
- Represents the company in a highly professional and ethical manner and fosters the Company's reputation and image.
- Provides a high level of product expertise and customer service to all accounts.
- Tracks sales activities and reports those activities in the CMR system.
- Serves as a role model for corporate compliance by ensuring all business practices within region are compliant with the Compliance Code of Conduct, Policies and Procedures and all other applicable laws, regulations, policies & procedures.
- Conducts promotional speaker programs, lunch and learns, and exhibits where allowed in the territory.
Skills and Requirements:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent.
- 6+ years of experience in pharmaceutical and/or biotech industry preferred
- Extensive oncology experience, preferred if in prostate/GI
- Documented sales success of meeting and achieving sales goals
- A self-motivating, can-do attitude
- Demonstrated flexibility and willingness to be coached and developed.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively collaborate with internal colleagues.
- Ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines.
- Ability to understand the geographic conditions / customer base
- Ability to understand environmental and industry trends, and impact on business.
- Ability to formulate an appropriate, effective business plan.
- Ability to learn how to effectively engage high level customers and decision makers.
- Ability to manage a large geographical territory.
- Ability to retain an understanding of oncology and the cancer care delivery macro-environment.
- Ability to understanding oncology reimbursement, including orals, and the payer customer segment.
- Ability to acquire solid in label product and disease state knowledge to facilitate effective customer communications.
- Leadership and teamwork experience (i.e., athletics, extracurricular activities, etc.)
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Emily Notman at +(1) 617-963-0344 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.