Office Manager - RO/BU
Proclinical are recruiting for an Office Manager - RO/BU to join a pharmaceutical organisation. This role is on a permanent basis and is located either in Sofia.
- Recognise gaps between month end outcomes, production and financial predictions, offering analysis and highlight any risks and prospects.
- Assist with the demand/supply/operations evaluation, summarising on an agreed frequency.
- You will consolidate and analyse demand and supply information for S&OP decision base.
- Responsible for setting the budget process and assumptions for inventory in line with supply chain instructions.
- Manage the inventory procedure and distributors demand in line with supply chain and budget.
- Guarantee that the inventory policy is pertinent, updated and implements suitably across all entities.
- Ensure stock provisions are reviewed based on reports from WHS monthly.
- Assure that inventory risks and prospects are surfaced and communicated with CM and supply chain as well as acted upon in a timely manner.
- Create a rolling monthly yearend projection in line and validated with supply chain and CM.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Educated to a degree level in a pertinent field.
- Familiarity working within a pharmaceutical organisation.
- Acquaintance within supply chain or operations and/or delivery of pharmaceutical products would be ideal.
- Prior involvement within a pharmaceutical organisation and affiliated data.
- Analytical abilities with implementation power.
- Capable of comprehending various multifaceted scenarios, and act proactively.
- Communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- An organised individual who works well with others cross-functionally.
- Able to manage time efficiently with solid analytical and reporting abilities.
- Project management capabilities.
- Expertise on PowerBI would be beneficial for the role.
- Computer literacy.
- Fluency in the English language.
- A background in advanced dashboard development.
- A high attention to detail with the keenness to learn new practices and tools.
- Strategic thinker with the ability to resolve issues.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Mustaq Ahmed at email@example.com.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.