ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an Office Coordinator position with a leading biotechnology company that specialises in RNAi therapeutics. The organisation uses this innovative form of therapy to treat rare genetic, cardio metabolic, acute hepatic infectious, central nervous system (CNS) and ocular diseases. The Office Coordinator will join this company in their office in Germany. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced and motivated applicant to develop a career in a truly revolutionary field.
- Providing support to the General Manager, including calendar management, travel logistics, and expense processing through the company's system.
- Providing administrative support to the office, including:
- Managing post/mail flows and shipment of material.
- Assuming an office coordinating role.
- Meeting and managing guest visit (internal and external) logistics.
- Administering contracting and purchase order process.
- Working with legal and finance as required to ensure compliant and timely contracting and payments.
- Providing administrative assistance to the Accounts Payable mailbox in alignment with Finance and given processes.
- Managing all the administrative tasks, which include checking, following-up & archiving different contracting & legal documents (HR files, contracts, Invoices), allowing full compliance with the local regulation, and working in close partnership with Legal, Finance, HR, and other expertise areas in the Regional and Global HQs.
- Composing, preparing, transcribing, and maintaining correspondence, reports, and other documentation for internal and external use, including ensuring compliant and consistent filing and storing of information with respect to local requirements and data privacy laws.
- Providing project management assistance, including opening project estimates and tracking invoices.
- Coordinating Compliance & SOP training for all staff in alignment with Legal/Compliance in CEMEA region.
- Establishing and implementing a robust expense management tool and supporting forecast accuracy by setting up and manage forecast review meetings.
- Aligning with Commercial Leads and Medical Leads.
- Managing Events, such as Congresses and Symposia in collaboration with Marketing and Medical.
- Coordinating and organising external team and customer meetings, launch events, and team building events.
- Selecting and contracting of suitable local vendors in alignment with EU event management team.
- Setting up and implementing onboarding plans for new hires in alignment with hiring managers, Talent Acquisition, and HR in the region.
- Overseeing Team Building.
- Aligning goals and key content with HR and the General Manager.
- Managing the implementation in alignment with the external trainer, including contracting.
- Securing appropriate location management.
- Assessing resource demands in alignment with General Manager and REGUS.
- Securing funding and contracting with additional resources needs, such as rooms and furniture, with REGUS.
- Securing appropriate office branding in alignment with Corporate and REGUS.
- Coordinating due diligence, contracting, and implementing processes for company location in alignment with the General Manager of Legal and Finance.
Skills and Requirements:
- In depth industry experience in operating roles within the German pharmaceutical industry.
- Previous experience in a similar role is essential including supporting executive management.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize as well as being highly flexible.
- Strong project management skills with experience in managing multiple projects and associated budgets.
- Excellent analytical skills, data management, and mining experience.
- An understanding of interconnected enterprise systems like Oracle, SAP, Business Warehouse, CRM, and Excel is preferred.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Niklas Kaminski at +44 2035428287 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
US$50000 - US$65000 per annum + DOE
ProClinical, in support of our client, are seeking an individual to fill the role of Assistant Manager, based in Allentown, PA.
US$50000 - US$65000 per annum + DOE
ProClinical, in support of our client, are seeking an individual to fill the role of Assistant Manager, based in Indianapolis, IN.
Highly Competitive Salary
ProClinical, in support of our client, are seeking an individual to fill the role of Assistant Manager, based in Spokane, WA.
US$0.00 - US$75.00 per hour
Foster City, California
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an Accounting/Finance Manager
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Programme Management Support Officer
US$0.00 - US$50.00 per hour
San Francisco, California
ProClinical is pleased to announce that there is a vacancy for a Project Manager position
A new job opportunity has arisen for a Facilities Assistant position at an international contract research organisation
€0.00 - €60000.00 per annum
ProClinical is excited to announce that new job opportunity has arisen for an Office Manager position to join an international biopharmaceutical company.