National Market Access Lead
A brilliant biopharmaceutical company is looking for a National Market Access Lead to join their dynamic team in Berkshire. This is an amazing chance to develop and diversify your portfolio and be driven by world leading science.
- Leading, and developing clear and commercially driven Market Access strategies and HTA submission by utilising stakeholder insights and on trend market knowledge of health economics.
- Being the face for all external HTA communications including representation at committee meetings.
- Developing and executing high quality Pricing & Reimbursement strategies and HTA submissions for the UK & Ireland.
- Leading key consultations, shaping and inputting into National clinical guideline reviews, therapeutic consultations, quality standards and competitor consultations.
- Supporting Market Access capability and being the internal expert on the reimbursement environment and share knowledge; being the expert on HTA policies and methodologies.
- Leading on national HTA submissions; optimising national clinical guidelines reviews, therapeutic consultations, quality standards and competitor consultations regional business case submissions.
- Developing an external network with leaders in the field of Health Economics and P&R, driving customer insight on current and future clinical practice to inform national HTA submissions.
- Collaborating to ensure robust project plans are developed with clear expectation of deliverables and responsibilities.
- Building productive working partnerships with Global and European Market Access pricing teams to develop pricing strategies and commercial schemes.
Skills and Requirements
- MSc or PhD in Health Economics (or equivalent).
- Substantial Health Economics experience within the Pharmaceutical Industry and previous market or market access experience.
- Demonstrable ability to plan at a business unit level of complexity and a marketing programmes
- Expert knowledge of NHS structures, processes and policies, decision making networks and understanding of therapy areas.
- Strong knowledge of the UK political and healthcare policy environment and experience of Health Economic Submissions.
- Experience having written HTA submissions, applying to NICE and being successful.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Harry Williams on +44 203 854 0102 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies