National Key Account Manager
Looking to advance your Commercial career?
Well, Proclinical has partnered with a global leader in pharmaceutical company in search for a National Key Account Manager. In this role you will be expected to achieve national financial targets and implement strategies for growth.
- Effectively manage the launch of new products within the area of oncology and endocrinology, both on hospital and office-based customers
- Be responsible for the market access at national level
- Drive sales and identify new opportunities for promotion and market activities within the assigned territory: Grow the sales!
- Develop working relationships with specialists, pharmacists to effectively influence adoption pathways and purchasing decisions
- Identify and keep good relations with KOL, organise local and regional medical education events with KOL
- Give presentations to local peer groups (nurses, physicians)
- Build customer acquisition, retention, advocacy, and loyalty
- Implement robust account plans with complex customers mainly hospitals
- Deploy and use Marketing and Sales promotional materials and programs
Skills and Requirements
- Graduate in Business or Life Sciences related degree
- At least 3 -5 years of relevant experience in hospital key account management
- Substantial knowledge of NL pharmaceutical market and Healthcare environment
- Throughout your career you will be able to clearly demonstrate achieving sales results
- Knowledge on broad commercial awareness and tactical planning needed to achieve business objectives
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.