Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Molecular Biologist with a global pharmaceutical company located in Philadelphia, PA. Successful candidate will design and independently conduct scientific development projects from inception to completion.
- Conduct and direct assays and lab procedures.
- Oversee lab technicians and their work.
- Initiate, prepare and revise technical documents and reports.
- Effectively interact with clients as required.
- Provide training on areas of technical expertise and compliance issues relevant to the lab setting and trains new personnel in lab procedures.
- Accurately complete batch records.
- Maintain laboratory notebook and follow all general and laboratory SOPs.
- Perform assays using appropriate laboratory techniques for lab group assigned to.
- Report observations of ongoing tests to appropriate internal teams.
- Review and sign lab notebooks.
Skills and Requirements:
- BS/MS/PhD in a science related field.
- 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Strong Molecular Biology skill set (e.g. qPCR, DNA/RNA extractions, western blots, etc.)
- Proficient in analyzing data.
- Experience with method development, validations, and assay design is preferred.
- Knowledge of cGMP preferred, not required.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Claudia Reid at (+1) 215-531-5315 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.