Modular Cleanroom Project Director
Proclinical are recruiting for a Modular Cleanroom Project Director to join a biopharmaceutical organisation. This role is on a permanent basis with the ability to work on a hybrid basis within either the UK or EU.
- Accountable for managing cross-functional project teams.
- Responsible for the company and distribution of high value global turnkey cleanroom projects, reporting to the managing director.
- You will promote and partake in the organisation's EHS standards and policies.
- Serve as the company ambassador for commercial actions, for example: networking events, seminars and conferences when necessary.
- The ideal candidate will prepare budgets, schedules and any other crucial reporting metrics.
- Get included in the construction management, which involves directorship of third-party contractors and client project representatives.
- Implement plans designed to meet company objectives by changing policies and training personnel.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Educated to a degree level in a pertinent discipline.
- Several years of experience in a biotech or pharmaceutical cleanroom construction project with broader industry exposure would be ideal.
- Expertise of working to FDA/ISO/GxP standards.
- A background in driving high value projects.
- Computer literacy and project planning tools knowledge.
- Additional pertinent qualifications such as MBA, PMP, Six Sigma, Prince2, etc. would be preferable.
- Excellent organisational and problem-solving skills
- Communication skills both verbally and in writing.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Dominic Williams at +44 203 987 6281.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.