Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Microbiologist with a global pharmaceutical company located in Philadelphia, PA. Successful candidate will be responsible for providing project oversight, reviewing paperwork, and communicating with clients.
- Demonstrate detailed scientific knowledge in the field of live mycoplasma detection and mammalian cell culture.
- Conduct and direct microbiological assays and lab procedures according to and in compliance with cGMP and GLP.
- Demonstrate independent scientific technical expertise and proficiency in scientific theory and practical application in the completion of laboratory procedures and development of new procedures as it relates to microbiological and analytical methods.
- Design and independently conduct scientific development projects from inception to completion.
- Provide training on areas of technical expertise and compliance issues relevant to the lab setting.
- Accurately complete batch records and other required documentation.
- Prepare protocols, final reports, investigations, and deviations as needed.
- Conduct critical review of results and reports data appropriately.
- Maintain a laboratory notebook; review and sign laboratory notebooks, follow all general and laboratory SOPs.
Skills and Requirements:
- BS/MS in a science related field.
- 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Ability to use proficiently advanced laboratory equipment, such as, but not limited to; fluorescence microscopes, incubators, BSCs, anaerobic chambers, etc.
- Strong technical and scientific knowledge in Microbiology.
- Quality control experience.
- Strong experience with Sterility Testing, bioburden and endotoxins, cell culture.
- Ability to evaluate technical data and record data accurately and legibly.
- ELISA and B&F Testing (Bacteriostasis and Fungistasis Test) preferred.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Claudia Reid at (+1) 215-531-5315 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.