MES System Engineer
Here is a chance to join one of the most globally known pharmaceutical organisations, who is looking to hire a MES System Engineer based in Hamburg. This job will be working a top 10 pharmaceutical company that works across a range of industries from medical devices to pharmaceutical and consumer goods, operating in over 60 countries.
- Utilize effective system analyst techniques to translate what business may want towards identification of what is needed via the good use of elicitation techniques.
- Document confirmed Business Processes Flows to serve as reference for system development and IT support.
- Explain to business how requirements may be implemented from a functional standpoint, ensure all potential internal and external stakeholders are fully identified.
- Apply compliance requirements within scope of responsibility, provides documentation and participates in compliance activities as required.
- May be system agnostic and is able to utilize different tooling to fully understand an IT system or systems that the business uses; may specialize as knowledge of specific system deepens.
- Is assigned to work with the business and sprint teams to ensure support of agile to scrum team(s) for project sprint cycles.
- Documents user acceptance testing or and may assist unit testers so that definition of done for requirements are satisfied.
- Writes, manages, and clarifies story points and may develop use cases for complex requirements.
- Impact analysis of new releases/changes, training, maintaining systems FAQ in local language.
- Can conduct root cause analysis for key process challenges and map core processes and relevant sub-processes
- Identifies metrics, builds & tracks dashboards to measure process improvement
Skills and Requirements
- Successfully completed IT or engineering studies or similar qualifications
- Experience with IT systems and basic understanding of databases and programming or modelling of software
- Fluent German and very good written and spoken English
- Knowledge of software development and testing methodologies (SDLC)
- Experience managing product backlog in JIRA
- Experience with Project Management, Software Testing, Implementation and Change Management
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.