A leading pharmaceutical company is advertising a vacancy for an MES Engineer, based in their office in Liverpool. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a leading organisation and bolster a career in the QA field. This is a contract position.
- Define functional requirements for MES solutions through documentation analysis.
- Partnering with cross-functional teams (lab, quality, production etc).
Skills and Requirements:
- Experience with any of the following: FactoryTalk Production Centre, PharmaSuite, LabWare LIMS, and PI-Historian is highly desirable.
- Deployment experience with plant floor/Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) solutions (e.g. Rockwell ProPack Data, Werum PAS-X, and POMS) is a must.
- Must have experience in any of the following areas:
- IV solutions manufacturing
- Fill finish process, filling lines, and packaging
- Clean utility systems
- Plant-wide scale automation and information systems
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Keri Marshall at +44 207 440 0679 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.