Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Medical Technologist with a pharmaceutical company located in Rochester, NY.
- Analysis & Reporting: Perform precise specimen analysis and report results accurately, following established procedures; recognize deviation from expected results, analyze and correct problems using scientific principles; complete QC Action Logs, preventative maintenance logs and pending lists daily
- Training & Development: Assist with training new personnel on responsibilities in the laboratory; evaluate progress of training; make recommendations for training methods and content
- Evaluation: Continuously assess work processes and make suggestions for improved work methods and ways to increase efficiency, reduce costs and solve operational problems; monitor departmental reagent inventories
Skills and Requirements:
- Excellent communication and evaluation skills
- Exceptional documentation skills and attention to detail
- BS in Medical Technology or BS in a related Science field and/or equivalent experience as recognized by New York State.
- Prior experience in a Clinical or Pathology Laboratory preferred.
- New York State Department of Education License or Limited Permit as a Clinical Laboratory Technologist.
- Certification by ASCP preferred, but not required.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Jarred Fetterman at 215-531-5593.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.