Medical Science Liaison
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Medical Science Liaison leading biopharmaceutical company located in southwest California. Successful candidate will be responsible for developing and enhancing professional relationships with medical thought leaders throughout various phases of drug development.
- Identify, develop and maintain collaborative relationships with current and future Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs) and healthcare stakeholders in disease states of strategic importance to the company.
- Provide clinical presentations and information in response to unsolicited questions (as appropriate) in academic, community, healthcare provider, and managed care settings in both group and one-on-one settings.
- Collaborate with the Clinical R&D and Medical Affairs organizations to enhance enrollment in company-sponsored clinical trials by identifying appropriate trial sites and interacting with investigators in ongoing studies.
- Develop and execute territory plans in alignment with Medical Affairs strategy.
- Gather competitive intelligence including therapeutic trends and unmet needs within the appropriate disease states and marketplace and provide timely feedback/information on emerging clinical/scientific information and opportunities to internal stakeholders.
- Provide scientific support at medical congresses.
Skills and Requirement:
- MD, DO, PharmD, PhD, or DNP highly desired.
- 2+ years Medical Liaison experience preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal communication and presentations skills are required.
- Full understanding of compliant interactions between MSLs and HCPs.
- Must be a strong team player and effectively interface with other internal departments.
- Overnight business travel of more than 60% is required.
- Experience in Nephrology or Dermatology therapeutic areas with established track record of working with top tier KOLs preferred.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Ella Jobson at (+1) 646-868-5142 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.