Medical Science Liaison Haemophilia - Italy
A leading biotechnology company is seeking to recruit a Medical Science Liaison Haemophilia to their office in Italy. The company is known for their work in developing therapeutics that treat rare genetic diseases, some of which affect as few as 1000 people worldwide. This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic global business and support its commercial presence across Europe, along with other regions.
Territory Strategy and Planning
- Supporting the development of and executing scientific plans within their territory, to meet company-defined goals within corporate and regulatory guidelines for Haemophilia, pre-, peri - and post approval, and track on a monthly / quarterly / yearly basis.
- Thorough knowledge of hospitals, KOLs, competitor activities, studies, trends, influencers, formularies, buyers, and reimbursement providers across territory.
- Maintaining clinical and technical expertise in Haemophilia; reviewing scientific journals, attending scientific and key technical meetings in territory and sharing learnings with key stakeholders.
- Demonstrating a thorough understanding of both clinical and commercial strategies and priorities.
- Acting as primary source of scientific therapy area and product knowledge in territory for External and Internal stakeholders.
- Working with the regional and national collaborative groups, guidelines committees as needed to ensure accurate and timely responses to requests of product and disease state information.
KOL management, scientific knowledge and territory development
- Identifying, building and developing strong relationships with KOLs, key investigators and key treatment centres to facilitate mutually beneficial research on products.
- Delivering a high-quality scientific presentation on Therapy Area products to physicians and other key external customers.
- Providing medical support during scientific congresses and symposia, such as presence at GMAF booths and attendance of company sponsored events.
- Identifying, recommending and training potential speakers for Symposia, presentations and Advisory Boards.
- Assisting in the management of territory KOLs / Investigators (IRs) involved in publications in collaboration with GMAF stakeholders, as needed.
- Identifying and communicating key clinical and research insights and competitive trends from region to appropriate departments, to help shape company research, development, and strategies for investigational and commercialised products.
- Responding to unsolicited requests regarding interest in investigator sponsored studies (ISS), and support ISS submissions or other research/educational support requests through appropriate internal processes.
Post Marketing - Registries, IR, observational
- Visiting potential research sites to determine the site's ability to conduct and accrue to clinical research studies and registries (i.e. patient volume, research experience, methodologies, competing studies, etc.)
- Implementing and coordinating independent research (IR) activities intended to support the clinical and scientific strategy for Haemophilia.
- Liaising with the Study Management and/or Clinical function by forwarding potential investigators for other products in development.
- Supporting sponsored clinical studies (SIV, Phase III trials) and registry (marketed) studies at sites in the territory by providing training, responding to inquiries, sharing feedback and new information, as appropriate.
- Providing scientific knowledge training support for territory commercial colleagues, as needed.
- Assuring compliance with operational guidelines.
Skills and Requirements:
- 3+ years of MSL experience and minimum of 12 months in Haemophilia.
- Advanced communication skills and foundational competence leadership, strategic thinking and planning and problem solving and decision making. For example:
- Develops and delivers well organised and effective presentations.
- Adapts communication style, message and delivery method and medium to audience; knows when to ask for guidance on complex or difficult messages.
- Takes ownership of, and accountability for, completing assigned tasks.
- Demonstrates determination in identifying and persevering through obstacle.
- Demonstrates foundational competence in external stakeholder engagement and medical and scientific knowledge. For example:
- Familiar with HCP key influencers in the region or geography.
- Understands HCP areas of focus and importance of relationships to strategy.
- Demonstrates a concerted effort to understand HCPs, access providers and payors; stays up to date on news of each organization and/or individual.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Edward White at +44 203 854 2622 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
A commercial-stage medical device manufacturer is seeking to hire a Medical Science Liaison Oncology to their office in South Germany.
Hannover (30165), Germany
A leading biotechnology company is seeking to recruit an Haemophilia Medical Science Liaison to their office in Germany.
A pioneering drug delivery technology company is currently recruiting a Medical Science Liaison DACH to their German office.
€0.00 - €80000.00 per annum
A leading biotechnology company is seeking to recruit a Medical Science Liaison to their office in Spain.
An international pharmaceutical company is advertising a vacancy for a Medical Scientific Liaison in their office in Stockholm.
A leading biotechnology company is seeking to recruit a Medical Science Liaison to their office in Germany.