Medical Science Liaison DACH
A pioneering drug delivery technology company is currently recruiting a Medical Science Liaison DACH to their German office. This is an exciting opportunity to join a worldwide company operating within the medical device industry.
- Establishing long-term, peer-to-peer relationships with local/regional/national/international KOLs, HCPs and managed care organisations, and deliver quality interactions and services that bring value to physicians, and that are aligned with company strategies.
- Contributing to the development of, and implementation of the tactical/field medical plans in collaboration with the Medical Affairs Director.
- Developing and executing a regional KOL engagement plan in line with the Medical strategy and identify opportunities for collaborations between the company and KOLs in order to support overall brand strategy.
- Identifying, developing and providing support to speakers on the development of materials, and work with the Medical Affairs Director on knowledge exchange strategies including preparation of presentations and scientific papers.
- Providing internal scientific support through the provision of therapeutic and scientific training, and support the market access team during discussions with payers by provision of scientific and clinical information.
- Serving as a scientific/medical resource for the sales representatives and accurately answer any scientific/medical questions they may have to help them utilise their approved materials and to help them understand therapeutic issues for their background use.
- Responding to unsolicited questions from HCPs in accordance with local laws, regulations and codes and company's SOPs. In addition, to keep HCPs/KOLs up to date with scientific data, publications and guidelines relevant to the therapy area and company products.
- Overseeing the evaluation and ethical conduct of investigator-initiated studies; ensuring alignment with the company's priorities.
- Obtaining feedback and advice about company products from KOLs and other external customers through 1 on 1 interactions, advisory boards, roundtable meetings or other medical meetings.
- Maintaining cross-functional collaboration with internal teams: Marketing, Sales, Regulatory, Legal.
- Responsible for establishing the regional medical plan(s) and design medical initiatives, consistent with the Global medical strategy and regional medical needs.
- Providing medical/scientific insight and support for regional market/sales activities as appropriate in accordance with all local and regional guidelines.
- Representing the Medical Affairs function at medical meetings, advisory boards, symposia and outreach meetings, works collaboratively with the Commercial organization to optimize thought leader advocacy of products.
- Provision of onsite support to relevant regional, national and international medical and scientific conferences.
- Keeping an up-to-date knowledge of product application and competitor data.
Skills & Requirements:
- Advanced Science/Clinical degree e.g. PhD, MD or Pharm D. Basic Health Science degree with relevant experience will be considered.
- Minimum 2 years work experience in a pharmaceutical, biotechnology or medical device industry.
- Medical Affairs experience with a track record of successfully delivering Medical Affairs plans.
- Native German speaker, or proficient with the German language.
- Proficient in written business and spoken English.
- Strong interpersonal, presentation and organisation skills.
- Travel will be required for this position and will equate with up to 70% of the individual's time. The person applying for this position would need to reside in Germany in support of area customer initiatives. It would be advantageous to live within 50 miles of an international airport.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Kain Rix at 0203 854 2623 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
A leading biotechnology company is advertising a vacancy for a Medical Science Liaison position.
A global and leading healthcare company is currently recruiting a Medical Scientific Liaison.
Hannover (30165), Germany
A leading biotechnology company is seeking to recruit an Haemophilia Medical Science Liaison to their office in Germany.
An exciting vacancy for a Medical Science Liaison has arisen with an international pharmaceutical company, based in their office in the Madrid.
A commercial-stage medical device manufacturer is seeking to hire a Medical Science Liaison Oncology to their office in South Germany.
Milan (province), Italy
Proclinical is excited to announce a new job role that has arisen for a Medical Science Liaison position with a global pharmaceutical company.
Up to £60000.00 per annum
One of the largest global pharmaceutical companies is recruiting a Medical Science Liaison (MSL) at their sites in Midlands and North West, UK.