Medical Safety Associate
For one of our clients, a leading international Medtech company specialized in oncology, we are currently looking for a Medical Safety Associate to support the company's growth in Munich. This is an enriching role where you can combine your medical and scientific expertise to make a difference.
- Processing and tracking of adverse event reports and internal and external case reports in English
- Translation of medical reports into English
- Timely assessment of medical reports from global sources and forwarding to superiors if necessary
- Enter the cases in our global safety database
- Communication with international medical professionals, understanding medical issues and active use of medical terminology
- Compliance with global guidelines and requirements regarding vigilance for medical devices
- Active participation in various projects
Skills and Requirements
- Completed training in a pharmaceutical-medical field (e.g. MFA, MTLA, PTA, health and nursing) or a university degree with first experience in the pharmaceutical / medical device sector or in the healthcare sector
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English and German.
- Preferably 1-2 years of experience in pharmacovigilance / vigilance (e.g., quality / complaint handling / vigilance / post-market surveillance)
- Understanding of scientific, medical and technical issues
- Experience in oncology is a plus
- Expert knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook. SAP knowledge is an advantage
- You always keep an overview of complex processes and meet all deadlines
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Antoine Mortiaux at email@example.com or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv
A full job description is available on request.