Medical Operations Specialist
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Medical Operations Specialist with a pharmaceutical company located in Boston, MA. In this role, the candidate will be primarily responsible for supporting the Requisition and contracting Process within Medical Affairs. This worldwide operational position will interact with stakeholders in the Grants/ Charitable Donations team, Early Access and other key areas within the organization
- Collaborate with Procurement for sourcing and negotiation, as needed
- Work in partnerships with Medical Affairs requisitioners to complete requisition intake forms
- Processes all Requisitions using the GEP R2O system
- Initiate and handles contracting via NOV
- Ensure timely approval of invoices and follow up with requestors
- Work in collaboration with the Global Grants and Charitable Donations team to facilitate the exchange of information and documentation with requestors
- Support the execution of the Early Access team's communication plans, globally
- Interface with HCPs and handle Fair Market Value Assessments
Skills and Requirements:
- Excellent verbal/written communication and listening skills
- High Proficiency in PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and Microsoft SharePoint.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Bri Copeland at 267-297-3280.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.