Medical Information Specialist
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Medical Information Specialist for a biopharmaceutical company located in North Chicago, IL. Successful candidate will act as a liaison with Quality Assurance for product quality problems where an adverse event is involved.
- Work with Customer Service to provide standard information and product replacement as necessary.
- Provide assistance to the medical and lay community with standard information that is from the package insert or information from the standard letter database that deals with labeled and specific off-label information/indications.
- Support the case processing organization to achieve its mission of improving patient lives globally through industry leading safety and compliance by consistent and accurate delivery of high quality, relevant and timely adverse event information.
- Collect, assess and process adverse event information (clinical and post marketing) in a compliant and timely manner in order to comply with global regulations.
- Labeling, causality, initial and Follow - up
- Meet company standards for quality, compliance and productivity.
- Remain current on knowledge and skills required for case processing.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree with related health sciences background, RN, BSN, BS, BS Pharm.
- 3-5 Years Experience Level.
- Pharmacovigilance experience
- Aegis database experience
Attention to detail
- Work well within a team
- Display positive attitude
- Critical Care experience
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Nikki Ranieri at (+1) 215-531-5288 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
A growing European Headquartered Global CRO is looking for an enthusiastic and experienced QA Manager - Freelance GCP/GVP.
A well-known international pharmaceutical company with sites around the globe is looking to hire a QA Officer.
A globally renowned pharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit a Senior Quality Assurance Manager to their office in Switzerland.
£0.00 - £45000.00 per annum
A growing global leader in the development, delivery and commercialisation of cell therapies have a fantastic job opening for a QC Specialist at their base in Hertfordshire.
South East England, England
A well-known international pharmaceutical company with sites around the globe is looking to hire a CQV Engineer.
A worldwide biotechnology company situated in Switzerland and operating in over 70 markets worldwide is looking for a Quality Assurance Associate.
A global biopharmaceutical organisation is currently hiring a Clinical Development Quality Manager to join their team.
A leading biotechnology company is seeking to recruit a Qualified Person to their office in London.
£0.00 - £80000.00 per annum
A leading provider of integrated pharmaceutical development services to the global healthcare market is currently recruiting a Qualified Person (QP) to work at their office in South Wale