Mechatronics Test System Engineering Manager
Proclinical are recruiting for a Mechatronics Test System Engineering Manager to join a digital health organisation. This role is on a permanent basis and is located in Zug.
- Responsible for line management of the newly founded business unit with approximately 6 employees currently.
- Manage the acquisition of new projects with German clients.
- You will recruit, handle and promote personnel.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Demonstrable experience in project management/execution of project within the field of test systems/automation engineering.
- A background in systems technology, electrical or mechanical engineering.
- Expertise on labview, C# or any other programming languages.
- Familiarity with sales and acquisition management.
- Fluency in both German and English.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Mechyla Geweld at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.