Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Master Planner with our client located in West Point, PA and Rahway, NJ. Successful candidate will work as part of a team to align Demand / Supply Plans for Clinical Drug Supply Packaging and Distribution activities.
- Generate and manage activity schedules.
- Define and establish metrics, measure and compare against benchmarks, monitor change control, and continuously optimize process.
- Coordinate master schedules deliverables with external partners.
- Monitor timelines and communications.
- Generate reports to monitor schedule adherence.
- Facilitate Scheduler Forums.
- Maintain Business Rules and Standard Cycle Times.
- Global Inventory Management of Clinical Supply Chain Investigational Materials (bulk drug product, primary packaged drug product, clinical packaged supplies (finished goods) and package components.
- Manage, Plan and coordinate the destruction of obsolete Investigational materials.
- Review supplied component needs at packaging vendors sites and schedule component movements to meet demand.
- Monitor component shipment and release timing for components shipped overseas.
- Co-ordinate Sampling and Expiry extensions.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree with minimum 5 years of relevant experience.
- Experience in clinical development and/or clinical supplies.
- Experience with clinical trials.
- Prior supply chain, logistics, or operations knowledge.
- Experience with SAP.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Samantha Reader at (+1) 267-983-0134 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
An internationally leading pharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit a Supply Chain Specialist to join their office in Berlin.
An internationally leading pharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit a PMO Supply Chain Integration to their office in Berlin.
Up to £35000.00 per annum
A growing global leader in the development, delivery and commercialisation of cell therapies have a fantastic job opening for a Deputy Warehouse Manager at their base in Stevenage.
A global healthcare company is advertising a vacancy for a Director of Drug Product Development position.
An internationally leading pharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit a Supply Chain / GDP expert on a 9 month+ contract basis.
A leading pharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit a Supply Chain Specialist to their office in Germany.