Marketing Project Manager
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Marketing Project Manager with a leading pharmaceutical company located in North Chicago, IL. Successful candidates will hold a bachelor's degree and ad agency, and branding experience.
- Work closely with the designated account team to help coordinate daily activities and the ongoing relationship with client / brand teams.
- Assist on both print and digital projects.
- Help facilitate ongoing, timely and accurate communications to ensure all projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Assist with providing estimates and timelines.
- Assist with billing and ensure billing is completed on schedule.
- Track time on a daily basis.
- Reports onsite to Ad Agency Account Manager
- Partners with creative team on project initiatives
- Adherence to all company-wide financial policies
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 1-3 years of ad agency experience required, pharmaceutical experience a plus.
- Excellent communications skills: verbal, presentation, written.
- High energy, positive, organized individual who is comfortable in a high-visibility role.
- Great collaborator with ability to focus on both the big picture and small details.
- Understand guidelines including, but not limited to, corporate branding, promotional material development, Veeva PromoMats review and corporate compliance.
- Understand the Agency Workflow Process including project initiation and kickoff, collaboration, necessary approvals, production and archiving.
- Demonstrate clear and concise written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to prioritize and multi-task to enhance productivity and manage workload.
- Possess ability to work in a high-volume, rapidly paced environment.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Nadine Rucci at (+1) 215-531-5281 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.