Proclinical is seeking a Manufacturing Technician for a cutting-edge biopharmaceutical company located in San Francisco, CA.
This position requires a team player who thrives in a fast paced and less structured startup environment.
Must be eligible to work in the US.
- Operate pharmaceutical equipment including tablet press, granulator, etc.
- Maintains equipment in both current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) and non-cGMP laboratories.
- Take ownership of all aspects of lab equipment implementation including reading operating manuals, installation/setup, and maintenance/cleaning.
- Troubleshoot manufacturing issues and implement fixes.
- Create and maintain detailed cGMP batch records, equipment logs and other production records.
- Travel between multiple locations within the Bay Area.
- Utilizes proper personnel protective equipment (PPE) and follows requirements for safe handling and use of laboratory chemicals
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree preferred but not required
- Familiarity with standard laboratory practices preferred
- Familiar with GMP and FDA regulated products preferred
- Authorization to work in the USA
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Jenny Martin at +(1) 267-281-1277 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.