Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Manufacturing Technician with a pharmaceutical company located in Morris Plains, NJ.
- Practice strong aseptic technique.
- Document activities accurately and clearly as per GDP.
- Operate manufacturing equipment according to well-defined procedures.
- Daily monitoring of the process.
- Minor maintenance of manufacturing equipment as trained.
- Preparation of media, supplements, and/or buffers, where applicable.
- Revise/draft standard operating procedures (SOPs) as necessary.
- Report and document deviations, when encountered.
- Assist with training new employees, where qualified.
- Organize/trend data, where applicable.
- Troubleshoot and recommend corrective/preventive actions (CAPAs), where applicable.
- Ensures that organizational KPI's are consistently achieved.
- Draft deviations, CAPAs, and/or change controls, where requested.
- Review completed manufacturing records for accuracy.
- Revise manufacturing batch records, where applicable.
- Supports shift activities are performed in accordance with the schedule.
- Ensure compliance in operations.
- Proactively communicate and escalate to management any outstanding issues, or concerns of a compliance, quality, safety, or any other critical matter.
Skills and Requirements:
- Experience with aseptic techniques
- Ability to follow GMP/cGMPs/GDPs/SOPs
- Experience with CAPAs and/or reporting deviations
- Experience with media and buffer solution preparation
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Catherine Nguyen at 215-531-5643.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.