Manufacturing Technician I - III
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Manufacturing Technician I-III position with a leading pharmaceutical research company. The organization prides itself on its solid commercial portfolio of life-saving drugs within a number of therapy areas, along with a growing pipeline of investigational drugs and an unmatched patient access program. Based in the company's California office, this is an exciting opportunity to work with an internationally renowned company and support their innovative impact on the healthcare field.
- Working on basic assignments, following established Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Master Batch records, and current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs).
- Performing routine tasks associated with aseptic processing, dispensing, compaction, granulation, milling, and coating.
- Organizing routine tasks in an effective manner and preparing equipment and components for sterilization.
- Operating processing equipment, including autoclaves, ovens, vial washers, and dehydrogenation tunnel.
- Cleaning (manually and clean-in-place), assembling, and disassembling equipment for production and performing clean-in-place and sterilization-in-place of tanks.
- Operating vial cappers, unloading products from lyophilizes, and packing off unloaded vials from lyophilizes and liquid fill line.
Skills and Requirements:
- At least a high school diploma.
- Aseptic experience (clean room).
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Sherron Howard at + 267 435 8600 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
ProClinical are currently recruiting for a Scientific Manufacturing job on behalf of a top 10 global pharmaceutical company located in Gaithersburg, MD.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Manufacturing Scientist P1 position
San Dimas, California
ProClinical is partnering with a leading US biopharmaceutical organisation
Swiss Franc0.00 - Swiss Franc70.00 per hour
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Contract Manufacturing Project Manager
San Dimas, California
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an Entry Manufacturing Technician position
US$0.00 - US$45760 per annum
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a 3D Printing Engineer with a leading workforce management solutions company.
ProClinical is partnering with an orthopaedic and plastic surgery device distributor