Proclinical is currently recruiting for Manufacturing Support with a pharmaceutical company located in Brooklyn Park, MN.
- Supports manufacturing department by utilizing equipment such as washers, autoclaves and material handling tools to prepare equipment and materials for the manufacturing process.
- Performs and documents, according to SOP's, cGMP activities to support manufacturing operations. This involves operation of equipment, execution of validation protocols, and completion of cGMP documents
- Performs Manufacturing Support activities such as equipment preparation and weigh and dispense of materials.
- Documents/Records cGMP data and information for equipment activities while following standard operating procedures (SOP's). Key documentation includes validation protocols and equipment logbooks.
- Perform dispensing, labelling and transferring/staging of raw materials and parts
- Will assemble/disassemble, clean and sterilize components, parts and equipment
- Maintain equipment, area and cleaning logbooks
- Stock production and cleaning supplies
- Accountable for completing assigned trainings within required timeline and actively participate in training activities
- Performs inventory transactions in SAP
Skills and Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1-2 years relevant experience preferred.
- Knowledge of current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP's) and Good Documentation Practices (GDP) preferred.
- Must be team and detail-oriented and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Possess good written and oral communication skills.
- Knowledge of non-manufacturing functions such as QC, Regulatory, QA, and/or Materials Management a plus.
- Basic equipment understanding, including understanding equipment function and application a plus.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Nikki Ranieri at 215-531-5288.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.