Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Manufacturing Biologist for a global biopharmaceutical company located in Worcester, MA. Successful candidate will assist in the optimization, validation, implementation, continuous improvement and global technical support for late stage and commercial manufacturing of therapeutic proteins.
- Design and execute experiments in support of process development, validation, troubleshooting and continuous process improvement.
- Design and execute experiments related to cell culture medium development.
- Author technical reports and present experimental findings as required.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's with 2+ years of work experience or Master's Degree with 0 years of work experience.
- Ability to work effectively in a highly collaborative and dynamic environment.
- Strong sense of urgency, engagement and self-motivated desire to achieve.
- Must have a "results-oriented" work ethic and a positive, "can-do" attitude.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Previous laboratory experience.
- Relevant experience in area of cell culture process development, scale-up and/or manufacturing support.
- Learns fast, grasps the 'essence' and can change course quickly where indicated.
- Raises the bar and is never satisfied with the status quo.
- Creates a learning environment, open to suggestions for improvement.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Nikki Ranieri at (+1) 215-531-5288 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.