Manufacturing Associate IV
Proclinical are recruiting for a Manufacturing Associate IV to join a pharmaceutical organisation. This role is on a contract basis and is located in Solothurn.
- Implement manufacturing process steps and/or manufacturing assistance actions, supervising the process against the recipe & MFG documentation.
- Conduct troubleshooting/investigation of equipment and process problems.
- You will revise documents as instructed to be able to use equipment and/or handle process changes.
- Contribute to training actions, handling their individual training plan.
- Arrange actions and day-to-day tasks with cross-functional areas.
- Other duties may be assigned to this role.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Educated to a high school diploma/university degree level or corresponding work experience within a pharma/biotech organisation.
- Comprehension of Delta V, Syncade or similar automated systems.
- Comprehension of full biotech procedure.
- Fluency in the English language with knowledge in German and/or French would be advantageous.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Chloe Jack at +41 61 508 73 40.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.