Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Manufacturing Associate with a pharmaceutical company located in Oceanside, CA.
- The Manufacturing Associate will largely be responsible for technical writing for the Manufacturing department, in addition to performing operations.
- Experience drafting Quality System documents (i.e., deviations, change managements, batch records, standard operating procedures, etc.) is required.
- Responsible for the operation of large- and small-scale chromatography columns and skids, viral filtration, ultrafiltration/diafiltration skids, bioreactors, and centrifuges, as well as all related equipment and systems necessary to clean, configure, sanitize/sterilize and maintain said equipment.
- Operation and practical knowledge of glass washers, autoclaves, filters, pumps, and analytical equipment to support and monitor the process is expected.
- Protein Purification Production
Skills and Requirements:
- 0 - 4 years of relevant experience with a bachelor's degree in engineering or scientific discipline
- Prior experience in a Biologics cGMP related industry is required.
- Knowledge of written Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Master Batch Records
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills are required
- Experience with Quality systems
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Bri Copeland at 267-297-3280.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.