Proclinical is currently recruiting for a LIMS Coordinator with a pharmaceutical company located in Detroit, MI.
- As an integral member of the Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) implementation team, manage the deployment, set-up, configuration (creating workflows, analytical test methods, and analytical specifications), validation (IQ/OQ/PQ, validation plans, user requirements, risk assessments, using GAMP requirements), and execution of test scripts for the LIMS system.
- Perform all duties as LIMS administrator, on-going configuration and improvements, develop custom reports, troubleshooting, and maintenance in conjunction with IT.
- Administer analytical laboratory software systems, including the Chromatography Data System (CDS) for GC, GCMS, HPLC, and LCMS systems and Agilent Enterprise Content Manager (ECM) for back-up and archiving of analytical data.
- Collaborate with vendors on upgrades and improvements. Install and validate new software revisions as they are released. Partner with the ASI laboratory staff for troubleshooting.
- Lead and coordinate technical issue investigations and manage technology resolution implementations.
- Actively participate on change control by following procedures and work instructions.
- Develop SOP's and policies for laboratory computer and LIMS applications.
- Stay up to date on advances in the software and technology; provide appropriate training to new and current employees as needed.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree required
- 3-5 years' experience in laboratory operations, LIMS administration
- Chromatography data systems, or equivalent training and experience preferred
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Brianna Copeland at 267-297-3280.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.