Laboratory Technician / QA Associate
A job vacancy for a Laboratory Technician / QA Associate has arisen at a leading global pharmaceutical company specialising in development of biological therapies. This company is one of the top 10 global pharmaceutical companies that operates in 140 countries worldwide and has market leading products in multiple therapy areas.
- Strong analytical focus on biotechnological methods: HPLC by SEC, CEX and RP; Electrophoresis, capillary electrophoresis, UV / Vis spectroscopy. In addition, physical tests
- Planning, independent and timely implementation of special, even complex analyses, for example in the context of clarifications for OOE / OOS results, process validations, method transfers.
- Logging of the analysis results in compliance with the associated GMP guidelines.
- In-depth SAP knowledge (e.g. super user) of advantage or interest to undertake such a task is desirable
- Creation of simple reports (e.g. OOE / OOS)
- Cleanliness and maintenance of the laboratory area
- Keeping up-to-date and expanding the required knowledge in your own area or participating in further training events
- Incorporation of new employees
Skills and Requirements
- Chemical laboratory technician, biology laboratory technician with professional experience or experience in the GMP environment.
- QC analysis of biotechnologically manufactured products (biologics) under GMP
- Well-founded experience in HPLC methods (SEC, CEX, RP)
- Physical test points
- Sound knowledge of SAP and Chromeleon (e.g. power user) desirable
- Good knowledge of German
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Luke Saner at +443300524502 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies