Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Laboratory Technician with a pharmaceutical company located in Philadelphia, PA.
- Accurately completes batch records and other required documentation according to and in compliance with GLP, cGMP, CFR and/or PTC guidelines and SOPs.
- Performs assays using appropriate laboratory techniques for lab group assigned to.
- Reports observations of ongoing tests to Study Director or Laboratory Manager.
- Communicates with supervisor and other colleagues re: daily lab activities.
- Performs daily work activities with minimal supervision.
- Performance of labs upkeep per GLP, cCMP, CFR and/or PTC guidelines and SOPs.
- Initiates and authors non-conforming events and laboratory investigations as applicable.
- Re-stock labs with supplies weekly and track ordering.
- Maintaining equipment's cleaning logs.
- Aides in training new personnel.
- Works on routine assignments per written procedures, where ability to recognize deviation from accepted practice is required.
- Maybe required to work Holidays and weekends
- Maybe required to work Overtime
- Contributes to the overall operations and to the achievement of departmental goals
- Thorough understanding of Good Laboratory Practices and Good Manufacturing Practices
- Other duties as assigned
Skills and Requirements:
- 1-2 years of relevant experience or equivalent
- Bachelors' degree in Biological Science or other related science field or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of GDP, GLP and cGMP preferred
- Effective multi-tasking skills and time management required
- Ability to record data accurately and legibly
- Must be able to work in Lab setting with Biohazards /various Chemicals
- Must be able to wear appropriate PPE
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Mike Raletz at 267-428-7770.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.