Laboratory Information Systems Analyst
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a LIS Analyst for a global clinical testing company located in Rochester, NY. Successful candidate will be responsible for building, testing and maintaining setup files for all LIS modules, reference laboratory interfaces, and LIS instrumentation interfaces. Responsible for administrating and troubleshooting LIS. Participates in LIS projects and upgrades as needed. Participates in a rotating 24/7 by 365 on-call schedules.
- Work with the company's Information System, and with instrumentation interfaces, outside vendors and third-party system information systems.
- Perform daily maintenance on systems including updating data dictionaries, reviewing system error logs, maintaining and building reports.
- Resolving reported issues and tickets as well as direct customer reported issues.
- Participate in special projects requiring knowledge of the LIS systems including software upgrades and patches to LIS systems.
- Validation of impact to upstream and downstream application changes.
- Validate any test changes in EMR systems and other systems as to the impact on LIS systems.
- Review and test all software and hardware changes.
- LIS liaison with other department projects requiring LIS involvement.
- Manage tickets/cases in Vendor task management systems such as Soft EPE.
- Maintain User Roles and system access to LIS applications.
- Work proactively with IT and business areas to provide optimal support to users of LIS applications
- Follow applicable company SOPs, support processes and produces all required documentation
- Administrative duties in the absence of the LIS manager.
Skills and Requirements:
- Associates degree required, AAS in Computer Science preferred
- Background in Soft LIS preferred.
- Experience with Hospital Information Systems preferred.
- 3-5 years of health care experience preferred.
- Experience in problem evaluation and resolution.
- Ability to demonstrate and establish good working relationships
- Proficient in MS Office tools
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work on multiple complex projects simultaneously.
- Knowledgeable of Care ConnectEMR mModules affecting LIS systems.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Max Robinson at (+1) 646-630-9650 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
A growing global leader in the development, delivery and commercialisation of cell therapies have a fantastic job opening for a QC Technician at their base in Hertfordshire.