Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Laboratory Technician II for a global pharmaceutical company in Foster City, CA.
- Maintain the lab areas in a clean, orderly, and sanitized state.
- Perform a wide variety of routine laboratory duties.
- Make and record observations and perform simple calculations.
- May use personal computer to perform technical and record keeping duties in conformance with company and regulatory policies and standards to meet quality and accuracy requirements.
- May collect specimens.
- May perform chemical processing duties as it applies to supporting drug development in a multipurpose Pilot Plant.
Skills and Requirements:
- BS/BA in Chemistry, Biology, or other scientific field.
- 0-2 years' working within a GMP environment.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Nikki Ranieri at (+1) 215-531-5288 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
A growing global leader in the development, delivery and commercialisation of cell therapies have a fantastic job opening for a Technical Service Operator at their office based in Hertfordshire.
A job vacancy for an Associate Scientist position has arisen at a leading biopharmaceuticals company.
Swiss Franc62 - Swiss Franc90 per hour
A global biotechnology company is advertising a vacancy for a Manufacturing Scientist, to be based in their Swiss office.