Lab Services Engineer
Proclinical is currently recruiting a Lab Services Engineer for a leading pharmaceutical company in North Chicago, IL. Successful candidates will be responsible for coordinating laboratory equipment services and to ensure they are executed efficiently and effectively.
- Coordinate laboratory equipment services and ensure they are executed efficiently and effectively.
- Provide call center support, including logging incoming requests and generating Maximo work orders.
- Support vendor supplied on-site services by escorting and monitoring personnel.
- Coordinate equipment installation among various internal and external organizations.
- Perform laboratory equipment inventories and update database as needed.
- Receive, store, and review vendor service contracts for streamlining opportunities.
- Obtain and track asset service spend for monitoring and reporting purposes.
- Maintain adherence to cGMP requirements (training, documentation, procedures, etc.).
Skills and Requirements:
- Technical or engineering education background is preferred but not required.
- Strong organization and planning skills are must.
- Experience in key platforms such as Maximo, SAP, Excel, is preferred but not required.
- Good communication skills are required.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Nadine Rucci at (+1) 215-531-5281 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
A growing global leader in the development, delivery and commercialisation of cell therapies have a fantastic job opening for a QC Technician at their base in Hertfordshire.
A globally renowned pharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit a Laboratory Equipment Qualification Specialist to their office in Switzerland.