An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Lab Assistant to join an international biotechnology company based in Switzerland. The company specialises in neurological conditions and puts a great emphasis on teamwork and delivering biological products.
- Manage Quality Control Sample Management including sample pick-up, movement, and shipment to the respective testing sites.
- In charge of all lab equipment specifically the washing, distribution and autoclaving of labware.
- Ensuring the timely transfer of analytical samples from the WIP laboratories to the central laboratory.
- Focused on incorporating a new operations strategy into the quality management systems, lab systems and business systems.
- Incorporating online real-time monitoring, automation of routine testing wherever possible and integrated information technology systems to bring transparency to routine business operations.
Skills and Requirements
- Good English language skills. Dual Language of advantage with preferences for German.
- Must have basic knowledge of Microbiology and Chemistry.
- Good aseptic working skills.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work autonomously.
- Good ability to communicate with all levels of management, peers, contractors and external partners effectively.
- Optimally have know-how with Labware and Oracle system.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Luke Saner at +443300524502 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.