Key Account Manager
A leading biotechnology company that specialises in RNAi therapeutics is advertising a vacancy for a Key Account Manager position based in their office in France.The organisation uses this innovative form of therapy to treat rare genetic, cardio metabolic, acute hepatic infectious, central nervous system (CNS) and ocular diseases. The Office Key Account Manager will join this company in their office in France.
Product knowledge and territory
- Participating in product training, regulatory training, job training and promotional campaign training to acquire the knowledge of current regulations as well as pathologies and product characteristics (SPC) as well as those of competitor products and have the answers to the questions raised (clinical study, environment).
- Updating health policy knowledge with key local, regional and national actors impacting its sector (CME, COMEDIMs, Pharmacists).
- Analysing sector (market, competition), target and qualifies client portfolio by mapping the sector and its main institutions.
Planning and monitoring
- Developing, owns and drives territory and account plan, including customer targeting, in line with country strategy in partnership with the country commercial lead and medical affairs team.
- Achieving defined KPIs, including sales and volume targets.
- Performing detailed analysis of the assigned territory to identify, assess, and develop relevant centers for diagnosis and treatment.
Intervention with healthcare professionals
- Preparing and formalising her/his visit by setting a goal and specific messages per visit.
- Taking note of the rules in force in the hospital visited and respects them.
- Informing and advising the healthcare professional about the characteristics of the products according to the context of the pathology and its management within the framework of the rules for a good and safe use of the product.
- Delivering the means allowing the healthcare professionals to acquire and update the medico-economic knowledge of the products and their environment.
- Concluding the visit in order to obtain the conviction of a prescribing behavior adapted to the good and safe use of the product through a help to the prescription (dosage, chronology), to the adhesion of the patient (therapeutic education, hygiene of life) and / or to the observance.
- Providing the required documents (in particular: SPC, Opinion of the Transparency Committee) in accordance with the provisions in force.
- Coordinating transversally and interacts at the regional, interprofessional and headquarters levels.
- Must report adverse events according to the internal procedures of pharmacovigilance.
- Must report product complaints in accordance with the internal procedures.
Implementation of professional relations
- Developing trusted relationships with a portfolio of customers to ensure competitive advantage, after developing a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements.
- Representing the company at local, national and international events and conventions.
- Ensuring that the right products and services are delivered to customers in a timely manner by collaborating with internal stakeholders (business, supply chain and compliance) and external centre's.
Compliance with procedures and regulations
- Providing healthcare professionals with the regulatory documents defined by the regulations in force, and respects the provisions of the information charter "Charte de l'information par démarchage ou prospection visant à la promotion des medicaments" and its certification reference system, as well as the codes of good practices in force.
- Respecting the rules of professional ethics.
- Performing mandatory initial and continuous training as requested by the company within the set deadlines.
- Using only "positive list" documents during the visit.
- Complying with the regulatory provisions, the DMOS law in the context of the preparation of scientific meetings and events, as well as the law on Transparency.
Skills and Requirements
- Greater than 5 years of sales experience in bio/pharmaceutical sales and Key Account Management experience, in the specific hospital products area in France.
- Ability to travel within a territory on a regular basis including overnight and weekend travel and must hold a valid driver's license.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Strong preference for a Life Science degree.
- Fluent in French written and oral, and English oral.
- Certified to promote medicinal products to national code of practice standard in France.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Jessica Vocella at 0203 871 8091 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
South West England, England
A leading biopharmaceutical company, which develops and commercialises medicines in Oncological, Neuroscience, and Rare Disease fields, is currently recruiting for a Key Account Manager.
A worldwide and leading healthcare company is currently recruiting a Senior SFE Manager.
A leading pharmaceutical client is searching for a Key Account Manager, Neurology to join their team in the UK.