An internationally renowned pharmaceutical company is currently advertising a vacancy for a Junior Developer in their office in Germany. This top 10 pharma company works across multiple sectors, including medical devices, pharmaceutical research, and consumer health.
- Participating in the design, development, integration and testing of new applications or functionality enhancements.
- Participating in a weekly status and project meeting with the company's Project Lead/Manager.
- Providing user support on these applications to internal clients.
- Uploading new content to applications.
- Changing request support and administration.
- Service request support and administration.
- Application maintenance activities.
Skills and Requirements:
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Ben Rashbrook at +44 203 854 1079 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.