IT System Administrator
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Proclinical are recruiting for an IT System Administrator to join a CMO. This role is on a permanent basis and is located in Plankstadt.
- Handle the client management setting based on M365.
- Assist and oversee desktops, laptops, telephony and any other hardware and software in a qualified setting under GMP/GAMP guidelines.
- Work alongside IT in outlining IT solutions.
- Be first and second level assistance on incident/change management of the system setting.
- You will procure, install, configure, operate and uphold both hardware and software based on business regulations.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Educated to a degree level in a computer science or IT-pertinent qualifications.
- Demonstrable work experience and expertise on Windows Client Management, MDM - Mobile Device Management, User Management, Application Management, etc.
- Familiarity with both ITIL processes and an ITSM system.
- Communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Fluency in German and English.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Sheridon Lloyd at email@example.com
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.