IT Support Specialist (1st + 2nd level support)
Proclinical are recruiting for an IT Support Specialist (1st + 2nd level support) to join a biotech organisation. This role is on a permanent basis and is located in St Gallen.
- Accountable for offering enhanced technical assistance and troubleshooting services.
- Serve as the main point of contact as well as collaborate with any other support technicians to solve multifaceted technical problems as well as guarantee the smooth operation of their systems.
- You will investigate and solve escalated technical concerns that have been escalated from the first-line support team.
- Responsible for keeping updated on the latest technologies, industry trends and best practices.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Eligible for Swiss/EU citizens or professionals with valid Swiss work permits.
- Demonstrable experience in a technical support role, ideally within a customer-facing or onsite capacity.
- Expertise on computer hardware, software and networking ideas.
- Computer literacy and troubleshooting capabilities.
- Ale to resolve issues as well as analyse multifaceted technical problems.
- Fluency in both German and English.
- Communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Works well in a team.
- A flexible individual able to adapt to changing priorities and manage various tasks concurrently.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Sheridon Lloyd on +41 61 563 1243.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.